Monday, January 31, 2011

Frank's Video Vault

We interrupt these normally awe inspiring postings to bring you a short commercial message. Once again I am looking for gainful employment and had directed one of my potential employers to this site to check out some of the many videos that I have produced as a way of showing what a "swell guy" I really am.

Those that are looking for the latest fix of "frank-isms" will need only wait another day or so and I'll post the saga of my latest road trip with brother Bruce and my father.

In the meantime, here are a number of videos that I think are representative of things I am interested in:
You gotta love these birds!


(I included this clip because Kenna Cartwright Park is one of my favourite hiking spots and there is a good bear track shot in this one)







1 comment:

  1. I love that grouse footage. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Ever since old Rebel rolled on me and I've been strapped to this old hospital bed I've enjoyed whatever posts come my way.