Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy birthday to me!


Oops I did it again. I missed out on a number of posts but all for very good reasons. I've been burning the candles at both ends and in the middle it seems and have not taken the time to write. The hard work is starting to pay off though with 5 projects just about finished and a sixth about to start.

Although I have this great pile of work about to crush me I did want to celebrate my birthday by taking 15 minutes out to write my blog - about 60 minutes on the treadmill- maybe a couple of hours to see some friends from out of town - 25 minutes for a nap - 2 hours to cook a birthday dinner - 30 minutes to review some video - and a couple of hours to work on my novel - a 30 minute coffee break -and before you know it the day's half gone!

I wish I had something pithy to say on my birthday but I am pith-less this morning and will instead post a couple of photos, get back to work and promise to regale you with a good yarn in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Frank: You are almost as old as me now...........

    Unc' Jim

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Ever since old Rebel rolled on me and I've been strapped to this old hospital bed I've enjoyed whatever posts come my way.